Who We Are
ESMCS is positioned to work together with its members to deliver value-added services in all spheres of human endeavor.
We believe in justice, fairness, and equity in all of our dealings. We share a strong culture of integrity which guarantees the protection of our financial, material, and human resources.
Our collective will to achieve success in all we do underscores the need for every member’s voice to be heard in our decision-making process.
What We Stand For
We strive to promote the economic interests of our members especially:
- To provide credit facilities to members at fair and reasonable rates of interest for provident and productive purposes
- To encourage regular savings amongst members so that members may cultivate the habit of making savings at least once monthly, with a view to building up funds for their individual future use
- To acquire land and other property assets for sale or Estate development to meet the housing needs of members or for individual purposes as a form of investment for the economic benefit of members.
- To stock consumer goods for distribution to members at fair and reasonable rates.
- To undertake or invest in new ventures beneficial to the members and the society as approved by the Management Committee.
- To do anything within the law and enter into any transaction which in the Society’s opinion is necessary to ensure the proper performance of its functions or the attainment of the above-listed goals.
Management Committee Members
Asst. General Secretary
Treasurer / Financial Secretary
Ex-Officio-Ilupeju Call Centre
Ex-Officio- Kano Call Centre