The Vacation Travel Support Scheme (VTSS) provides members the opportunity to travel either alone or with their family under a flexible payment arrangement. A member travelling gets to pay for his trip over a maximum period of twelve (12) months. The scheme covers both local and international travel.
The scheme offers the following services amongst others:
- Travel Tickets
- Packaged Tours.
- Hotel Reservations.
- Visas (For designated countries)
- Airport Services (Shuttle, Meet & Greet, Check-in Services etc.)
Following are guidelines to the scheme:
- Only members who have contributed to the society consecutively for six (6) months shall qualify for this scheme.
- Interested members shall provide their itinerary to the travel agent through the secretariat.
- Upon agreement of the booking rates by the applicant, he/she will be required to submit an application on the Cooperative portal.
- Members can only purchase services worth a maximum of 150% of members’ cumulative contributions.