Asset Acquisition Scheme
This scheme allows members to acquire household appliances and other assets at reasonable rates and with flexible payment structures.
- Only members who have contributed to the society for six (6) months consecutively shall qualify for this scheme.
- Members obtain proforma invoice from vendor of their choice, scan same and send an email to the secretariat email@example.com for processing.
- Member must also submit application on the portal for the purchase.
- Assets to be purchased under this scheme shall exclude landed properties, buildings and automobiles. This scheme shall be primarily for household items.
- Members can only purchase items worth a maximum of 100% of members’ cumulative contribution.
Vacation Travel Support Scheme
The Vacation Travel Support Scheme (VTSS) provides members the opportunity to travel either alone or with their family under a flexible payment arrangement. A member travelling gets to pay for his trip over a maximum period of twelve (12) months. The scheme covers both local and international travel.
The scheme offers the following services amongst others:
- Travel Tickets
- Packaged Tours.
- Hotel Reservations.
- Visas (For designated countries)
- Airport Services (Shuttle, Meet & Greet, Check-in Services etc.)
Following are guidelines to the scheme:
- Only members who have contributed to the society consecutively for six (6) months shall qualify for this scheme.
- Interested members shall provide their itinerary to the travel agent through the secretariat.
- Upon agreement of the booking rates by the applicant, he/she will be required submit application on the Cooperative portal.
- Members can only purchase service worth a maximum of 100% of members’ cumulative contribution.