Membership of the society shall be open to anyone who applies and is admitted to membership in accordance with the society’s byelaws.
How To Join
- Interested members may visit the ESMCS website to complete their registration forms on-line.
- Registration fee for EMTS and ESMCS Ltd Staff is N5, 000 & N2, 500 respectively.
- Registration fee will be deducted from the member’s salary account along with the first month’s contribution.
- All members are bound to make a minimum monthly contribution of N5, 000 which is taken strictly via payroll. Please ensure to indicate your preferred and convenient monthly contribution amount during registration.
- Please note that your membership of the society only becomes effective in the month your membership fee and first contribution is received.
- Following the completion of registration, you will be included in the members mailing group
- You will not be able to login to the Members Area on the ESMCS website until your registration has been verified.
Benefits of Joining ESMCS
As a financial member of the cooperative society, you enjoy:
- Flexible payments for purchases of consumer products
- Quick and easy access to loans at reasonably low rates with no hidden charges
- Low monthly installment payment on personal/family travel
- Discounted rates for consumer commodities.
- Discounted rates for mobile devices and accessories
- Interest earning on savings and dividend earning on contribution.
- Home ownership at affordable rates
- Motor Vehicle acquisition at affordable rates
- Dividends on co-operative investments