ESMCS in partnership with Nestle Nigeria, Yelwa Gold Gate, Muhim International, Sharubutu Investments, Bala Mai Gishiri and Majeeda Fresh (vendors of consumable goods i.e. groceries, toiletries and livestock), is pleased to introduce the “ESMCS Grocery Store”.
- Seamless and convenient purchase of consumable goods.
- Cheaper items at ‘below market’ prices.
- Wide selection of products.
- Repayment commences the following month, after delivery (2% interest for 1 month, 4% interest for 2 months).
- Free delivery of Nestle Products to designated pick-up points.
- Members can select items from more than 1 vendor into their shopping baskets
Terms of Sales:
- Only financial members for six (6) months consecutively will be eligible for this scheme.
- Members cannot make more than one (1) application at a time.
- Members can liquidate loans at any time.
- The cut-off date for grocery orders is on the 5th day of every month. Any application submitted thereafter will be treated the following month.
- Members will be responsible for the immediate pick-up of their items, in line with the pick-up date communicated by the Secretariat.
- Delivery charges will be incurred by members for all vendors except Nestle. Applicable charges will be communicated as when due.
- To view the vendors’ pricelist and to place an order, kindly visit esmcscoop.com and click on ‘application forms-groceries application’.